Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 10 / ?]

some crown tundra details

No.45043273 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello there! I have been working on the Spanish translation of The Crown Tundra for the last few months, and I would like to share some details about its story, characters and Legendary Pokémon, as I fully understand that perhaps these latest trailers have not completely sold the game to you, as it is true that they're keeping a lot of information in secret (more than you may think, actually), so I'll try to change that!
I'm sure you've all seen the datamine by now, and with it all 4 CT chapter titles, so I'd better start by talking about the first one: A Legendary Tree Of A Legendary Three!

Let's talk about the protagonists of this chapter: The Galarian Legendary Birds.

>This trio has traveled the world for centuries, although they once found a home among the royal family of Galar. Years before the monarchy was established in the region, this peculiar trio settled in different parts of Galar.

>Galarian Articuno nested deep within Glimwood Tangle, causing many psychic-type Pokémon to start living there as well.

>Galarian Zapdos nested on what we now know as Route 8. This caused many fighting Pokémon to settle there.

>Galarian Moltres nested on Route 9 (outer spikemuth) where, many years later, Spikemuth would be built. And of course, this is why so many Dark-type Pokémon live in that area.

>After the monarchy was established in Galar, the trio began serving Calyrex on The Crown Tundra, and they have not been seen where they once nested again. Except for one of them, Moltres, which has been seen very rarely, and very irregularly, near Spikemuth.

>Thanks to the Darkest Day, The Great Tree was born. It feeds on the dinamax energy of raid dens, and that is why its size is so large, and both its fruits and leaves have that reddish hue. Legends say that these fruits contain a large amount of dinamax energy.