Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 2 / ?]

Beast Ball disappointment

No.45191896 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As you may all know, I've made many, many threads over the past year about the Beast Ball and how it's my favorite Pokeball of all time. I made it my mission to create a living dex with Pokemon caught only in Beast Balls. In Generation 7, this was easy. You could purchase them for 1,000 Pokedollars each.

In Generation 8, I didn't know if Beast Balls would exist. I played through Sword when it first came out and beat the main story in a few nights of play. Lo and behold, you get a Beast Ball in the postgame, so I was over the moon. I used it to catch Zacian and I was thrilled.

Little by little I began trading for Gen 8 Pokemon and Pokemon you couldn't catch in Gen 7 in Beast Balls as well. I had a nice little collection going.

Then the DLC was announced and I assumed like a lot of people you could get Beast Balls from the Cram-O-Matic like the other balls. I posted day after day about it right here on /vp/. It broke my heart when I found out they weren't in Isle of Armor at all.

I kept growing my collection through the GTS and trading in Discord servers and on /vp/. I had about half of them now. Then the Crown Tundra leaks started, and when I saw the Ultra Beasts, I knew it was my time.

Day after day I've been making a "Beast Ball general" thread here on /vp/ with this image. I was excited to finally catch the rest myself and complete my collection. (1/2)