Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

No.45253790 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is a fake leak everyday... you probably think this is a fake too but nintendo and GF lawyer won't be able to notice if i put the real leak here rather than in my YouTube channel or any website... okay we are going to talk about the plan for 2020 to early 2021... new episode of the Pokemon Twilight Wings next month... it called "The Gathering of Stars
Expansion Star Festival" will be a story about the crown Tundra and at the end... after credit, there will be a hint, you'll see Rowan talking to Sonia and Magnolia on the laptop, seem like some pokemon in Sinnoh started to Dynamaxing but blue not red but that's all the episode itself can offer you, no more... and there will be a Pokemon direct later in November too but only for Unite and Sleep and Go (Kalosadd) you might call it Pokemon app direct... next year, New Pokemon Snap will release in March, info will show in Nintendo Direct January and in Pokemon day, it will be another Pokemon direct, talk about 25th year and Detective Pikachu 2 news and end with DP remake... they can't decide the game name yet, for now it was call project sinnoh but they should able to come up with the real name by that point... project sinnoh is still in beta but what i can judged, the town and route and place layout is almost the same as original but with some update visual look and free camera, Twin Leaf still have 4 house you can enter but there's a few hour in the background but can't interact with, my position can't dig too much in project sinnoh so that all i have and so the plan for 2021, sorry but i don't want to lost my job yet... you think this is a fake leak? can't blame you, just remember to watch the TW new episode in the next week.