Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / ?]

No.45309995 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
a few months ago i caught every pokemon in pokemon diamond. i don't remember when it began or ended exactly but i haven't been the same since. i constantly hear the music from pokemon diamond in my head. i neglected my girlfriend for months while staying with her during covid to just catch the fucking pokemon. i beat 9 games, set up custom firmwarm on a 3ds to load roms of games i didn't have, i even beat pokemon ranger to get manaphy. i even connected to a community run dns server for HOURS trying just to waste time catching legendaries from events. my girlfriend when to college in september and ive been home and i haven't been able to play video games, i haven't even been able to smile. sometimes i close my eyes and just see the exp bar in diamond going up from all the hours i spent grinding pokemon... i didnt even just complete the pokedex, i did a living dex.... i must of spent around... 2000 hours of around 4 months on it.... i don't know how i can go back to living normally. i don't workout anymore, i avoid getting a job, i don't go to college, i don't even have any friends. pokemon diamond completely broke what little semblance of reality i had. all i have to show for it is a shiny dratini, a shiny machamp, and 493 pokemon sitting in a box that will never do anything. god save me.