Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[322 / 15 / ?]

Stallderp

No.45320535 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is... What was this again? It was uhhhh oh right. It just so happens that this is Stallderp. Basically this is a thing. A thing where things happen. Things like battles. Yep. Lots of things. Battles where a "champ" is involved. In those battles, things also happen. What we do here is give "champ" 6 bulky balanced Pokemon and then... I don't remember. Or do I? No, yeah, I do. Champ fights. Sometimes wins, sometimes loses. On Pokemon Showdown. That's where this happens, by the way. So anyway. Champ does that. When champ loses due to inactivity, someone else will be champ. That someone will do the same things. First, that person needs a tripcode. And with that tripcode, must post before anyone else. The rest is what I just said. Let me repeat it, just in case you forgot. This is... What was this again? It was uhhhh oh right. It just so happens that this is Stallderp. Basically this is a thing. A thing where things happen. Things like battles. Yep. Lots of things. Battles where a "champ" is involved. In those battles, things also happen. What we do here is give "champ" 6 bulky balanced Pokemon and then... I don't remember. Or do I? No, yeah, I do. Champ fights. Sometimes wins, sometimes loses. On Pokemon Showdown. That's where this happens, by the way. So anyway. Champ does that.

>Smogon-Alter
dogars.ga
>Museum of Fun
showderp.booru.org
>How To Idle Optimally
https://pastebin.com/9AZ5Crk0
>Current Champion of Turns
None
>Previous Delay
>>45313250