Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 4 / ?]

No.45385713 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been trying to be underneath the radar but many people posts of diamond and pearl remakes lead me to this choice.

Next year will be a big celebration of the whole franchise. There'll be tons and tons of merchandise including a remix of all past generations musical collection. The biggest thing however is the new game being released Pokémon Prism. This game takes placement in a alternate Kanto region where brand new Pokémon along with other classic Pokémon inhabit. This Kanto is completely different from the Kanto of past series and is much bigger than previously with new cities and towns and characters too. The game is a single release that's very choice influenced like two versions mixed to one but with your actions playing to what we get to encounter and experience in the story. I really don't want to say too much right now in terms of this story as I know many will love it but there is no team rocket. I don't know if you can pin this but please remember this post when this game is revealed next February but meanwhile keep an eye on trademarks before this news is shown to us.