Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

No.45557888 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>absolutely terrible story, filled with multicolored hair lesbian trannies that do nothing but whine with villains whose goals make zero sense and a fucking retarded edgy rival and another 'rival' that does nothing but distract and annoy you
>legendaries just hamfisted into the plot with zero rhyme or reason, completely ruins the 'mystical' feel legendaries used to have
>extremely fucking long and vastly overstays it's welcome, the creator decided to throw in 15+ gyms for what purpose exactly?? also has multiple 'regions' despite said regions having not much of anything to do in them
>slow as shit on top of that, runs like ass and plays worse than the games it's trying to copy
>'sidequests' are all boring as fuck and add nothing to the world or gameplay experience
>3rd gym is some an massive difficulty spike, and you don't even get the badge immediately after defeating the leader (??????)
>absolutely fucked level curve that makes some bosses ridiculously easy but then forces you to grind for hours (slowly, given how badly the game runs) to beat others
>at the end is some shitty gauntlet that's not actually hard but due to level fuckery requires you to, again, grind for several hours if you want to win
>forces all halfway decent or interesting pokemon until the very end of the game for some bizarre reason
>has an OST filled with absolutely gutted versions of other games' much better soundtracks, actually had to keep the volume off for most of my playtime
>development team is genuinely insane and likely involved in some extremely nasty shit on the side, and even future planned games look to be utter dogshit
>despite all this, has a dogmatic cult that absolutely worships it not just on /vp/ but on other sites as well
Yeah, and all that's why I really don't like HGSS, I just felt like venting, if you like it, good on you, just don't worship it or anything.

Anyway, pic unrelated. Haven't tried it but might give it a go sometime, I know you guys talk about it a lot