Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 3 / ?]

No.45651169 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here are few changes I would make for future Pokemon games:
>Natures are reworked. They no longer affect stats.
>Natures now influence what moves pokemon can learn naturaly
>You can train EVs and later IVs in minigames(playing with your pokemon) in camp
>Camp allows now to craft foods that boost EVs and later IVs
>Egg hatching becomes a minigame - you can have 6 eggs on you, and they will not hatch until you take care of them. The better your care the better pokemon you get. The highest rank gives you +10 IV and chance for exclusive move. The Hatched pokemon also would have already boosted friendship stat.
For shiny hatchers there would be shiny brush that boosts chances for shinies.
You can hatch egg without care, it just gets random rate.

The Raids-
Now after choosing the moves the moves all happen fast one after another. Speed counts normaly so you can strategize
The Dynamaxed mon goes after all players and attacks twice.
It no longer has ability to clear abilities. If life gets to half it roars and that clears all buffs of your party and its own debuffs
Multi hits become great for breaking shields

I made this changes because I noticed how little actual gameplay Pokemon has now. Everything you need you get by items without much effort or bonding, which is fucking boring.

Battles changes:
>Snow weather - Fire types get damaged 1/16, water moves are less effective, ice mons attacks get +10%chance to freeze
>Icy terrain - -1 speed for non ice types. Activates Slushrush. Frozen mons can't thaw out by itself
Block now raises users defence
Spider web now lowers target speed
Meditate harshly raises user Attack AND Sp Def
Sun weather gives +10% chance to burn to attacks and deals 1/16 damage to ice types. Some abilities prevent that.
Almost all grass types now get growth
Cold waters Watertypes no longer can learn scald
Warm waters Watertypes no longer can learn Ice beam and Blizzard

What do you think?