Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 5 / ?]

No.45678366 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, Infinity War Anon here from over a year ago. I'm posting this because, while I did get progress done on Pokemon Endgame, I am running out of motivation to continue it. Not only has it been over a year since the whole National Dex debacle and Sword and Shield's release, it's hard to me to organically fit in the DLC into the whole storyline. Not only that, Nintendo itself is under a series of controversies and PR disasters, so, despite Infinity War and Endgame intending to be a look into an alternate universe where there is still a shimmer of hope and where Iwata is still alive, in our actual reality, it continues to slowly fade away.
Anyways, I'd like to welcome you into my autistic mind and share and discuss some scrapped tidbits and concept art to show how truly ambitious I was intending this storytime to be. For now though, I'd like to hone in on my programming skills and work to become my own Iwata and deliver something special to the entire Pokemon community.
Also here's the Infinity War thread if you haven't read it or need a refresher: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/39074130