Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[370 / 88 / ?]

QUARANTINE CRYSTAL JOHTO DEMO

No.45817882 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
in the last hours of 2020 after many months of work the johto demo is finally finished! i hope you've got a surplus of free time and are ready to hunt down some bugs!
https://mega.nz/file/vYVwERpK#hHUZOzwivRPhbCODa6zp517CiH9Bww_do8hATNXIogE
>i've missed every thread til now, what is this?
early in the year i decided to make a gen 1 dex from rolled prompts. things snowballed and now it's a crystal hack with a demo going all the way to kanto, custom music, trainers, areas, and more!
>what now?
please help us test this fresh out of the box demo! report any bugs, typos, references to old pokemon that we missed, your thoughts on the level curve, your team and how it's performing, any other feedback you have. in theory everything up to goldenrod should be good but beyond that is uncharted waters! this is a playtesting version, and it won't be posted anywhere else until we've given it a playthrough and squashed the most egregious bugs. if you're a youtuber please hold off until it's had that final polish!
this has been a weird old year, but doing this with all of you has made it much more tolerable. i hope you all have fun playing this with me tonight, and that 2021 brings you good things. happy new year!