Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 5 / ?]

What to expect in 2021 with the new mainline title

No.45851471 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi there, I am a hard working dev at Gamefreak, I work on the A-team, and I would like to share some information that I am able to disclose without compromising my job.

We are working on a new title, it's the remake of Diamond, and pearl, and we plan to release it november of 2021. Ever since the national dex controversy the A-team decided to cut ties with TPC as instructed by Morimoto, and Masuda himself. Morimoto is the director of the diamond, and pearl remakes.

We have been working on these games since early 2019, and we have been working extremely hard on these remakes. So hard to the point to where I even had an older co-worker of mine tell me that he has never worked so hard on a Pokemon game since Heartgold, and Soulsilver.

As a result we have squeezed in so many features to the point to where it makes my head spin, it will incorporate the same engine as sword, and shield. I am allowed to tell you the features from older Pokemon games that we implemented into the diamond, and pearl remakes.

The remakes will have these following features such as: All features from platinum, all of the minigames from diamond, and pearl like the underground. It will have a difficulty setting like black 2, and white 2. The national dex will be re-added. The azure flute will be distributed, and you will finally get to battle Arceus. The Sinjoh ruins will also be added, along with two post game episodes. You also get a shiny Gible as a mystery gift, so basically a baby version of the champions ace Pokemon like we did in Omega Ruby, and Alpha Saphire. There will even be a newer version of the distortion world.

Those are only some of the features that we mentioned, we are doing a lot more, and squeezing in as many features as possible so I hope you can look forward to what will be coming in 2021. These remakes will be announced febuary 24th instead of the 27th, due to huge announcements being made on wednesday. Anyways, I hope you are more than satisfied.