Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

Last posts

No.45897784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, I'm Viridian again. Well, this is very short. As I mentioned in previous posts, I haven't seen anything of this with my own eyes. Please, 4chan, don't ban me again.

> the Game is still under development

> Game names: Eternity Diamond Infinity Pearl

> Dialkia (The fusion between Dialga and Palkia) is similar to its manga counterpart, basically the difference between fused Dialga and fused Palkia is that Dialga (Eternal Form) is on four legs and Palkia (Infinite Form) is bipedal, and their colors (Dialga is light blue and Palkia is pale pink).

> For each beast you will need an item, Eternity or Infinity Breaker (for some reason, those items were translated as Llave Eternidad and Llave Infinito in Spanish (Eternity / Infinity Key)) and are supposed to be made from Arceus' ribs and Lake Trio Red Jewels.

> The origins of Eternatus are revealed in the Distortion Episode (this is a big spoiler). Eternatus are some kind of offsprings of Giratina, and the Distortion World is infested with the red cloudy cores in Eternatus chest.

> Cyrus is not alone in the DW. TRR Boss Giovanni teleports from another dimension to recruit Cyrus and explains how to create his ideal new universe by merging the DW and the real world together, with the power of Eternatus and Giratina.

> There are new areas (my boyfriend is not sure if they are part of the main game or future DLCs) where the two new mythicals can be found.

> As I mentioned in my previous posts, Mega Mechanics will not return in these games and Kalos Elite 4 Drasna, who makes an appearance in the games, explains that the energy coming from the Underground blocks her Key Stone. Fun fact, Drasna mentiones that she used to use her Mega Altaria in battles, but we all know that she never used Mega Altaria in XY games.

> Gyms are similar to Galar stadiums, and once the player beats the league, he can fight the gym leaders again.