Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 6 / ?]

No.46060052 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m too buzzed on caffeine to give a shit, but I gotta address the pokephiles infesting this board.

Many of you claim it’s alright to want to fuck virtual animals because they’re not real, which is the exact same kind of thinking as the pedophiles that obsess over cartoon children, and more than enough people wasted their time arguing with the lolicons. No, I’m more concerned with the other kind of pokephiles, the ones that think it’s alright because they show a level of intelligence and trust you *think* no real living creature possesses. Regardless of your delusions, pokemons behave and think just like animals, only difference here is that the Pokémon world dictates that pitting creatures against one another for entertainment and material gain is universally acceptable. Since pokemon behave just like animals, then they only think of you, their slaver, as a source of food and shelter, and nothing more. In the best case scenario, the relationship is based on mutualism, so as long as they do their best to make their dumbfuck 10-year-old “trainer” happy and/or financially secure, they get rewarded with food and more frequent breaks. It’s like how a horse tolerated the idea of galloping around with you on its back since you feed it and keep it safe from predators.

Game Freak may have programmed some camps to let you “interact” with the virtual beasts, but you’re essentially manipulating their emotions for your own benefit. If you truly loved these creatures, you wouldn’t have robbed their freedom with a bunch of brightly-colored compact prisons, and instead gained their trust naturally without the use of contraptions. In other words, if they can’t immediately like humans that caught them, they certainly don’t see ugly fatasses like you as a potential mate. Now take a cold shower and get a fucking hobby or a job or something, you sick fucks.