Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 5 / ?]

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl totally legit leak

No.46075290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi! I’m just someone who has inside information and it’s about the potential Diamond and Pearl Remakes

First off, the games will run on SwSh’s Engine (like FRLG runs on RSE’s Engine, HGSS on DPPt’s Engine and ORAS on XY’s Engine) and yes Mega Evolutions will be returning as well as Dynamax and Gigantamax

These games will be compatible with SwSh allowing more Pokémon that weren’t in SwSh to be patched in oh and Mega Evolutions will be coming to SwSh during the Summer

The rest of the Pokémon are in this game as well as some brand new evolutions I will be talking about

First off we have Drasparce, the new evolution of Dunsparce who is Dragon/Normal Type
A new evolution of Jynx though I forgot the name
Lastly, the new evolution of Kantonian Farfetch’d who is based off the Farfetch’d evolution from the GS Space World Demo

The Post-Game WILL not only have a Battle Frontier but also a plot focusing on both Giratina and Arceus similar to the Delta Episode from ORAS
There will be new Gigantamax Forms for the Sinnoh Starters and Mega Evolutions for Pokémon such as Flygon, Togekiss, Magmortar, Electivire, Staraptor, Luxray and so on.

The Challenge Modes from B2W2 returns

Some characters will get redesigns

Lucas has a new hat, a puffy jacket and more hair (Like Brendan’s transition from Emerald to ORAS)

Dawn doesn’t change that much except she has a Jacket but keeps the same clothes She wore in DP

The Team Galactic Grunts have been changed to have different hairstyles with the same hair colors as before but the Female Grunts were made to be more noticeable in design

Mars still looks the same but glasses are added

Saturn gets the Matt treatment

Jupiter gets the Courtney treatment

Cyrus still looks the same with gloves added onto His design

Cynthia gets the Steven treatment

None of the Gym Leaders and E4 Members have their designs changed just some minor changes to fit the more modern setting