Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 14 / ?]

Why is /vp/ like this?

No.46161748 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Coomer threads. (Nothing inherently wrong with these but half the pic in these make more sense on /e/, /c/, or even /h/)
>Pokemon Masters Threads that don't talk about the game and are just coomer threads in disguise
>Mommy Threads, which are just coomer threads for simps. It's always the same three characters, and these three characters look exactly the fucking same. Even worse, one of these characters is canonically such a abusive bitch of a mother that Sun and Moon's entire plot is one of her children trying to escape
>Gen 9/DPPt remake "leak" threads
>Gen 9/DPPt remake "leak" threads disguised as prediction threads
>BALANCE YOUR FAVORITE SHITMON BY GIVING IT +100 BST, AN ABSURD MOVEPOOL, AND A BROKEN ABILITY threads (shame because Lame Freak can't balance a game to save their lives so thinking about buffs for Pokemon could be really based, problem is most posters don't know what the fuck their talking about)
>NOOOO MY SHILLMOn HAS a Weakness lets MINIMAX and MAKE it more BROKEN (these are worse than the buff-my-shitmons threads because at least those threads are right about their mons being shit)
>WAAAH ANY BATTLE OVER 6 turns IZ STALLLL
>"Phys/Spec ruined the franchise, because Pokemon being usable is soulless!"
>NOO I can't COOM TO AVERY WURST CHARCTER EVUR
>NOOO THERE CAN'T BE BLACK/BROWN CHARACTER IS MUh POEKMANZ
>"She"
>"SOUL"
>Charmanderino form KANTOOOOO
>"Houndoom kek" (that Jasmine pix is over a decade old, if you want roast the character that's fine, but get some new fucking material)
> HI ANON! WHAT GAME ARE WE GOING TO PLAY TODAY?
>Serenafags bitching about Anime vs Game Serena
>May making pokeblocks
>"How would X react if you press their tummy?"
>"BRRAAAAAPP!"
>KNEEL
>Same random bald guy's head
>A literal piece of shit
>Some tumblr reject bitching about a female character's outfit even though there are women who wear less in rea life.