Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

No.46208624 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I need some advice from compfags. I'm playing a multiplayer fangame. It has 6v6 singles, full gen 1-7 dex. Full gen 7 learnsets are available, but no transfer moves or move tutors. Battle mechanics are the same as they are in gen7. Hidden abilities exist, but they are very very hard to get, so please avoid including them in suggestions. Battle bond is not available on greninja. Rotom should be available but is glitched.

No major legends, but minor legends and mythicals are allowed. That said, I don't have any of either nor the means to trade for any of them (yet).

All available megas exist, but no z moves nor dynamax. You are not hard locked to 1 mega stone per team, but you may only mega evolve once per battle still.

Otherwise it is anything goes and all tactics and pokemon are permitted (no clauses, not even species clause).

Any recommendations for a team? I was thinking of either mega salamence+aegislash HO or something with mega gengar but not really sure which. I can't say much about the meta because the multiplayer features have been broken for quite a bit, I was lucky to be able to trade evolve my gengar when it was still up.