Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 7 / ?]

No.46303350 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, I'm gonna say it. Pokemon started getting worse once Gen V game out. Gen V is THE one and only ultimate zoomer game of the main series. The music direction in Black and White 1 & 2 tries too hard to be energetic and exciting, up to the point where some tracks are over the top and even grating. It doesn't sound like authentic Pokemon music. The graphic design of the UI is nauseating, it looks like someone wanted to make the interface look edgy, futuristic and cool, but in reality it's jarring to look at. The idle animations are all bad too, every Pokemon is bouncing and twitchy for no reason, almost as if they suffer from ADHD or a cocaine addiction. Maybe even both. The story is by far the cringiest nonsense in the entire franchise, so cringy and full of tropes that it makes me want to skip the dialogue entirely. There are some positive things in Gen V, but overall it's painfully mediocre and highly overrated. Every Gen V game is a 6/10 at best. You have to understand that from a game design perspective, many aspects of Black and White were specifically tailored to appeal to kids and people with ADHD or autism. They did this because braindead idiots are easy to please. If you liked Gen V that's fine, it's still a much better generation than Sword and Shield. But no matter how hard you try to deny it, the truth is that Gen V was where the franchise started to decline. Gamefreak changed so much about the direction the direction they take with Pokemon games once they made Black and White, and if you can't realize this then you're extremely ignorant. You can cope, you can buy whatever you want, but you will NEVER erase the truth. And if you didn't read this post in it's entirety, you've proved my point that Gamefreak shoah'd the Pokemon fanbase in favor of easy money from stupid zoomers and consumers who are too retarded to have any taste.