Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 5 / ?]

Top 10 worst pokemon ever

No.46416686 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
10. Pidove
Pigeons are disgusting.

9. Terrakion
The face is too humanlike. It also looks very fat and stupid.

8. Exploud
It looks very stupid with its gaping mouth and pipes all over the body.

7. Shaymin-Sky
I don't know it it's a dog or a deer. It also has the floppy ear things that make no sense at all. It looks nothing like a legendary too, maybe a mid evo.

6. Glastrier
It's just a horse with ice.

5. Staraptor
I know it's supposed to be a harpy eagle and those have long crests, but that thing looks like it's trying way too hard to be edgy. I don't like eagles anyway, so it's a dumb design by default. The red eyes look like a myspace effect.

4. Delphox
Its model looks like a traffic cone. Also huge step down from Braixen.

3. Toucannon
Just an angry toucan. Toucans are shit. Horrible disgusting animals.

2. Machado
Who the hell thought four arms, a beak, a bony crest, and a speedo together would make a good design? Disgusting.

1. Feraligatr
It manages to look boring and overdesigned at the same time. Why does it need a mohawk? Why does it need random bumps on its limbs and tail? Why are its colors so blabd? Why does it have a beer gut with some weird marking on it? Absolutely disgusting. Not that Typhlosion and Chikorita are good either, but Feraligatr is a steaming piece of shit that should have never existed. Worst pokemon of all time.

Dishonorable mentions: Garbodor, Sceptile, Talonflame, Honchkrow, Talonflame, Krookodile, Vanilluxe, Drednaw, Cramorant, Conkeldurr, Pelipper, Magnezone, Magmortar, Electivire, Lickiclokcy, Delibird, Octillery, Tentacruel