Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[142 / 23 / ?]

No.46417135 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
People online don't seem to get this point: Pokemon cards are a better investment than stocks. Therefore, I need to make the following rant to teach people.

For one, if you pick the right cards, particularly Charizard cards or the WOTC sealed booster boxes, you will likely make a return of 40% each year. It's hard to pick the right stock, but it's easy to pick the right Pokemon cards to invest in. The XY Evolution Charizard has went from $10 mint condition per card in 2019 to now being worth, under a year later, over $200 for a mint 11/108 zard. Yes, the pandemic has helped the value here, and the annual rate of return won't stay as good as it has been this year. Still, you can probably fetch 35-45% Annual Average Return over the next decade, especially on the base set booster boxes, and many of the Charizard cards. Some idiot online told me a few years ago that the base set booster box from 1999 wouldn't eclipse 15k in value. I could've bought it for $8,000 a few years ago. Now they go for over 30k, easy. Point is, still I wouldn't invest in the newer cards, except maybe the Charizards and 2016 XY set. Pick your poison. It's key. Stay with WOTC boxes, if you can afford them. Also, buying mint condition Charizards and getting them PSA graded will up the value. A PSA 10 XY Evolututions Charizard can fetch 4k plus. Just a year ago, it would've been a rip off if you paid $500 for that.

Invest a quarter of your net worth in Pokemon cards now. Look back in 5 years. You'll thank me.