Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[164 / 25 / ?]

High Quality, High Effort 3ds Difficulty Hack. Pokemon Sweltering Sun

No.46441697 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Using my passion for mons, and 5+ year experience of hardcore nuzlockes, I've been putting together a huge project. All gen 1-7 Pokemon, fully optimized, all made usable and good.
The hack is difficult, but the player is given countless tools to actually work with.
Key Features Include:
- CUSTOM NEW abilities
~ repurposed old abilities, renamed to fit more pokemon, such as Download, Soul Heart, Beast Boost, and many- MANY more.
~ totally new abilities, like Sinister. Makes the Pokemon IMMUNE to Fairy, unless they're a Pixilate move. (Usually given to Ghosts, Darks, etc)
- Completely optimized base stats for every single evolutionary line. Every single Pokemon has love and care put into what it's got, and every single Pokemon is good and usable. Moreso than any Romhack to ever be created.
- Custom, brand new moves. Edited countless old moves to be better, have totally optimized effects, be wider distributed- etc.
- Totally Optimized EV training and Ability Capsule system (Purchasable from the start, 20 Pokedollars Each, Wings grant 4 EVs, Vitamins grant 100)
~modified typechart
-Ice has 3 MORE defensive resists. Ice now resists Grass, Dragon and Flying.
-Bug has 3 LESS offensive resists.
Fairy, Ghost and Fighting no longer resist Bug.
Sinister ability I mentioned already, regarding Fairy.
-Poison has one LESS offensive resist. Ghost no longer resists Poison.
-The list goes on. It's best to just check it out yourself, you will not regret it. :]
- The docs themselves are below, and they are extremely high effort and high quality. If you enjoy my work, which I'm sure people who appreciate these kinds of hacks will, please share and feel free to interact. :]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_RPvs87Xincsx5Pm2r8f3wmqTEeX0BjYHwlEhR7qL5g/edit?usp=sharing