Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / ?]

New Project

No.46600083 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello I am an employee with game freak and I lately had the opportunity to attend a think tank for the next generation.

I have come to present these ideas, most of which are simply concepts which may or may not be used in future While the notes may lack details I hope they provide vision into the general direction of the games.

I apologize for my english, below I have meticulously translated key notes from this meeting

-Renaissance past is a large Explorable world with multiple puzzles that can only be solved by certain Pokémon with certain abilities (level 5 fairies required to open this gate) and more...

-More based games on building your own name as a trainer rather than following a strict story(Trainers may possibly choose to succeed in skills of other trainer classes)

-Quests such as pokémon skill challenges, races, hunts(for certain rarer pokemon should one be spotted)<]

-Unlock Pokémon: certain quests may be required to gain access to certain pokemon(celeby for fossil pokemon)

-The game is 100% open world, Pokémon battles take place in the world and different terrains have different competitive effects (rain=rain)

The sages: The sages are sages because they are doing something incredible for every state (such as great research, the professor may be the sage of the first state), they must all be defeated before the trainer may enter the pokemon league.

-Sages to issue trainers with special quests before they are allowed to be challenged