Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 5 / ?]

Legends Arceus Localization

No.46624590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, I don't know what happened to my other post, but yeah, basically, we are in a localization team (around 130 people working as contractors) for game localizations, in this case, Pokemon Legends Arceus, my intention is not to spoil or a leak, I will list some interesting things below:

*Seems like Team Galactic is in the game but more as an exploration team that came to the region, of them finds out about lands potential and decides to go bad.
*There are some forms called "wild" forms or "Yasei" from the original text, but it it reads as a Temporarily buff ass there is a text to it that reads "calmed down"
*There is a Pokémon league and a Easter egg to Caroline, Shinoras grandmother
*There are new Pokémon names, and slots with descriptions as "Poison frog" etc, but there is one name that bring my eye to it, Pyreox. Cant wait to see it
*It appears that Pokémon will run away from you if you walk to them real fast, there is a text that reads: "Mesprit sensed you and vanished into the fog"

As per my understand, this game will take the place of Gen 9, as Pokemon wants to go in another direction, I think that doesn't change the specific formula for the future games, since a League will be in this one
I think most of the above will be confirmed on the June's trailer, also there is a description for a myth creature: "the child of thunder".
And as said in the previous post, it appears there is going to be another expansion pass for Sword and Shield coming in September,