Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 9 / ?]

i can't fucking take this anymore im at my liimt

No.46670133 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sometimes this board has some good content, I've seen better discussion and ideas here on certain threads than anywhere else on the internet. But that discussion is only like 5% of the board, the other 95% is just whiny boomers, contrarians, coomers (god, so many coomers). I know that you're just gonna call me a tranny and shit, but whatever. I don't know what I was expecting, the Pokemon community is full of raging morons and 4chan is full of retards so those two coming to a head could never be a good thing, but goddamn this is a shit forum. leddit's Pokemon circles suck, twitter sucks, Tumblr is just gay fanart, the only people I can talk to about this series are IRL friends at this point.
I'm not even gonna say "you should be ashamed of yourself" or something self-righteous like that. Just holy shit, please, genuinely, play more games, go outside, get more experiences. Don't keep wasting yourselves away by jerking off to May, Cynthia, Hilda, or Gardevoir, or by circlejerking hate of the new shit, or contrarian arguments for their own sake. It's unhealthy to get this attached to a fictional series, let alone this sexually attached to one. The degeneracy and depression of this board is truly impressive,and I do deeply hope that you all can get yourselves figured out, but I can't put it up with it anymore. I've been hear since gen 6 and I just can't take it any more. In a couple months I'll be on campus again, and I'm gonna start working on genuine human interaction again.
You don't have to project all your future hopes onto PokeGirls and feminine Pokemon. Every one of you has a shot at a girlfriend. Even a girlfriend who loves Pokemon, it's the biggest media franchise on the planet.
I may never come back, but I'll be cheering all of you on from the other side. It doesn't have to be this way, bros.