Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.46729353 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today after performing several abortions in a small town motel room for some extra cash and blow jobs I got into my Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni (http://i.imgur.com/Nyxdl.jpg) and check my stock portfolio and saw that I had collected 48 million dollars in interest just on my Disney Inc shares(I don't want to explain how but lets just say I "inherited" Steve Jobs' portfolio) so I decided I would splurge and buy two quesaritos at Taco Bell. On the way from there I saw a flat chested hot as hell white trash teen girl walking from a church looking disenchanted. I rolled down the windows and said "Abandon the boons of false gods and embrace your true meaning: MY DICK" She started to cry as she realized that MY DICK was her only true salvation from her pitiful existence. So she got in and started sucking my dick after I poured some Hennesy autographed by Kim Jong Un from that time I played basketball with him and Dennis Rodman. We got back to my condo and she prayed to MY DICK so she could enter the sacred area. I let her in and introduced her to the rest of my harem. They all were overjoyed by another sex sister and immediately began to praise and worship MY DICK. You see, your dick becomes a deity after you hit 2500 on Showdown and you can easily dominate women after that. So then I took a seat on the couch and began to teambuild. Then it dawned on me I do not know what a good moveset is for Copperajah - can you help me out here guys?