Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 5 / ?]

2 player pokemon mod?

No.46899667 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QTxoDSAe7yw
In this video a beta male redditor is playing pokemon Red against the World Champion through a mod, in this mod all the AI trainers can be controlled by a person.

This is an amazing idea for a mod.

I am making this post to ask anyone here if they have any knowledge about this mod at all, or similar mods for that matter. I have been looking for one but can't find anything. I know about Emerald's co op romhack, but it is not the same thing as the one shown in the video.

The youtuber says he has the mod on his patreon for a thousand dollars, but it makes little sense such a good idea like this hasn't been done before by someone other than this youtuber. He isn't even a coder, he is a reddit basedboy faggot, a skinny loser who wears glasses and plays videogames for a living. Not a programmer. Either the mod is fake and there is nothing like this on the internet, or mods like this are real and this redditor is trying to scam people instead of guiding others to the peiple making these mods. He doesn't even link the mod in his description at all, you can check for yourself, it is the usual subscribe and donate stuff

The idea of playing pokemon with friends directly is amazing, and I hope you can help me with any info you have with mods like this It doesn't matter what game the mod is for, I hope to find out if there truly is a mod where the ai trainers are controlled by a different person