Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 5 / ?]

No.46941336 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ok HERE'S my storry you fucking trannies.

Im 25.

I had and played every pokemon game and loved them. Then gen 5 came along, I was HYPED AS FUCK by how they marketed it. Oh it's the first pokemon with a great story it's gonna be so deep! I even went around trying to convince my friends to get it and even convinced my friend to get a DS to get it.. Man.. It was so shit. It was the most garbage trash i ever played in my life. The pokemon designs are so bad. Everything was so retardedly easy, and the world looked stupid and was predictable. I didn't vibe the OOOOOHH 3d fucking bridge. wow a fucking ugly ass bridge in shit graphics. FUCK THAT SHIT. anyways, that game was so damn bad that i quit playing it after about the time you get to the ferris wheel, and never played it again. Haven't beaten that TRASH to this day and quit the series for good. My ex-gf bought sword and tried it, i prefered tat over how fucking bad black and white is but it's still sume ugly ass 3d garbage. I could go on, but basically my favourite gen is 2, I FUCKING LOVED crystal. and i liked the other games as well but damn crystal had the best pokemon design in the game. Thats the thing i value most about pokemon, them looking cool/ being well designed. and johto just has the best fucking designs cause its linked and similar to kanto too. not some fucking new bird. OH EVERY GEN IS A FUCKING NEW DUMB ASS BIRD. fucking bullshit. anyways, my final point being.. for people who agree with me and understand my POV, is it worth giving gen 6 or 7 a try?

TLDR gen 5 was so fucking bad i quit the series and never came back, i tried shield but it was pretty gay. should i give 6 or 7 a try if i HATED 5 and the ugly ass pokemon in it?