Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

No.46962004 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am about to have anal sex with Mai Hasubando Lugia. I have purchased sex furniture at the Pokémon Sex Shop in Nimbasa City that is specifically designed to make it possible for a human and a Lugia to have intercourse. Since Lugia are so large, a human needs to stand on something in order to reach a Lugia’s genitals. Thus, the object that you see in the picture exists. There is a Lugia figure on the object so that proves it was meant to be used for sex with a Lugia. I have something similar for my wife Reshiram—except hers is much more expensive as so few humans want to have sex with a Reshiram. I am a very vast minority on that one. Lugia, however; is very common for Pokémon sex.

The object is specifically designed for a human and a Lugia to have sex. The manufacturers had female Lugia in mind when they designed it, but it works just as good for male Lugia. A human stands on the object in order to reach a Lugia’s genitalia. The object has two parts. Separate the two parts and only stand on the big part and one is high enough to lick a Lugia’s genitalia. This is great for Anilingus with Mai Hasubando Lugia or simply licking Mai Hasubando Lugia’s butthole clean when his butthole needs cleaning. If you put the big piece on top of the little piece, it raises a human high enough to have sex with a Lugia. The two pieces lock together so the two pieces coming apart during sex is non-existent.