Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / ?]

Legends of the Arceus

No.46996748 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi everybody, anon here.
I've been requested by someone to disclose some information about Legends. I can't say who for obvious reasons nor do I have any way to confirm whether they're telling me the truth or not since they like being an asshole(heh) a lot of the time.
>the game has been in development since 2014 and may have been the main culprit behind pokemon Z's cancellation
>gamefreak wanted the game to be their switch debut but the game had to face several delays over the course of its development and other spinoffs such as LGPE and Quest were made to bide time
>it apparently began life as Masuda's brain child and was meant to be pokemon's answer to GTA and skyrim?
>there are less than 400 pokemon in the game including every legendary and mythical
>character customization is limited to skins and the only skins I've been told of are a DP Lucas skin and DP Dawn skin
>the game consists of a main hub town and some small distant settlements such as veilstone, jubilife, and oreburgh
>there is only one poke centre and it's in the hub town
>there is no fight area
>no trainer battles outside of a few boss fights but wild pokemon are significantly stronger now and some can call allies like in gen 7
>there are aggressive pokemon which you need to 'tire' prior to battling
>this is done by making them chase you around and deploying various traps for them to get caught in
>once they're tired, the pokemon can be battled as you normally would
>there is an HM equivalent that can be used with a very limited selection of mons
>HM fly no longer teleports you around the map so you need to actually fly to locations
>HMs can only be used under certain weather conditions
>wind, snow, rain, and something called distortion are the four 'weather' conditions present in game
>pokemon can be transferred from the game to HOME but not back to the game
>there is no trading or online battles