Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.47025582 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is this the closest thing to a mind break in pokemon? You pretty much destroy her dreams and self esteem. Actually now that I think about it, isnt that what you do to all your rivals in every single pokemon game starting with gen 5? Cheren pretty much gives up and becomes a teacher after being beaten over and over by the first game's protagonist, then in the sequel he gets humbled some more by that game's protagonist after thinking that having 2 years of extra training made him strong. Gen 6 has Serena get humiliated by you in front of your friends, she even cries and asks to be left alone after wards, gen 7 had Hau, all those expecations of him as the Kahuna's grandson and some Kantonian newbie shows him up at every turn, he doesn't even get that pretty white girl to look at him like she does that guy, then come gen 8 you humiliate Bebe,Hop and Marnie in front of the entire world, mind break this girl go on to be the most famous person in the region while they're a professor aid and fodder gym leaders, I wonder which one of them will be the protagonists' "Raihan"

I hope by gen 9 we mind break a rival so bad they actually join the villain team just to try and beat you