Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 7 / ?]

FDG - Fan game and Romhack discussion general

No.47183895 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Talk about fucking fangames here. What am I? Your mothers?

Pokemon Xenoverse's first DLC came out, and it's kinda really not great. I know it's 1 part of a planned set, which will be substantive when it's all out, but it doesn't stop it feeling not-great.

It consists of a single map where you can only bring three pokemon, none of them the Starter Pokemon or Legendaries. You cannot use items and you must battle Greninja X.

Greninja X has Sun out, is a Fire/Dark, is level 100 and all your pokemon are set to level 100. The main reason Greninja X will fucking kill you, is that Greninja X has Fire Kunai, a 50 BP, 100% crit priority move, that also gets further boosted by its Sniper ability.

If you want to have a good time of beating Greninja, bring a Sandstorm, Hail or Rain pokemon to remove the buffed Sun, and then lay into it with STAB moves. I did it with Mylomute (Snow Warning), Croakraze (Main DPS, Spams STAB Earthquake all day off Choice Band) and Gengar X (resists most things except Night Slash, fires Focus Miss off Choice Specs for like 2 Health Bars.

>LOL Hail?

Yes, even though your ice type will be melted, Hail does percentile damage. Guess what that does to a pokemon with 6 Health Bars? It deals a third of a health bar with every tick. Sandstorm does the same but I only use the OG pokemon and don't know any that set sand.