Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 11 / ?]

The Real Legendary and Box Art Gender Thread

No.47218726 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I will now proceed to explain:
Lunala: confirmed
Zekrom: represents Yin (feminine energy.) has big hips ect.
Kyogre: inspired by leviathan, female according to legend.
Mew: could fall under androgynous category but is typically depicted as female in almost every medium.
Solgaleo: confirmed
Reshiram: Represents yang (masculine energy.) Lower fur is coded as phallic. keep coping
Groudon: inspired by behemoth, male according to legend.
Rayquaza: inspired by Ziz, either/conflicting legends but fug is portrayed as male almost always so I put it there.
Mewtwo: voiced by a male, depicted as male by most, simple as.
Arceus/Giratina: God and the Devil portrayed as male in all western culture.
Dialga/Palkia: wasn’t quite sure but I leaned towards male for them.
Xerneas: is a stag
Ho-oh/Lugia: almost always depicted as males, ho-ohs crest is big like male roosters have. I know he’s a phoenix but obv he has some rooster inspo. Lugia was voiced by a male. Not much to say here but I’ve seen arguments that they’re females so idk. not fully sold either way but I lean towards male.
Necrozma: balance between male Sol and female Luna.
Kyurem: Literally a hollow shell. Just a void. Represents nothing.
Suicune: Doesn’t scream male or female to me, nothing seemingly coded as either. Some people see it as the most feminine of the Beasts tho.
Zygarde: made up of many different cells, like a borg ship. Probably the most easily androgynous.
Yveltal: really didn’t know where to put this one. Could be female to balance Xerneas but I’ve seen it depicted as male a lot. I really don’t know.
>inb4 some retard brings up that questionably translated quote ab reshi and zek
ladylike and manly do not mean lady and man. they’re descriptive adjectives and fit the heaven and earth theme they were going for. reshi is ethereal, zek is grounded. yang is the heavens, yin is the earth.
That is all.