Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 2 / ?]

Kalosfags are the new Hoennfags

No.47248458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's all about the Kalosfags. Let me make my case. But before I do, let me tell you something about myself. I have no agenda. I am NOT falseflagging. I think every main series pokemon game I have played so far has way more pros than cons. Don't believe for a second that I have an agenda to shit on a game. I am shitting on a particular group of people that happen to like a certain game. Could be it's even one person. We all know that the hoennegroes have a reason to diminish the scale and goodness of all other regions because they are insecure about their own flaws. In recent times, the Kalosluts have taken on this role in a much more prominent way. I'm sure many of you have seen the list of reasons why Hoennfags try to diminish every generation's liking, and I am simply here to explain recent events with the Kalosfags. Kalosfags hate Kanto because it simply defines a sizeable chunk of Kalos's identity. This is very self explanatory. Most megas were from Kanto, locations were basically ported from Kanto, you had the Snorlax (minor), in general Kalosfags feel as if X&Y being the first 3d game is somehow making their game obligated to be as respected as Kanto for starting something "new". They want respect for starting a "new franchise" which they should obviosuly NOT get the credit for. Kalosfags hate Johto because it was the first attempt at developing a pokemon world. Kalosfags seethe at the notion that their region didn't seize the opportunity to properly make connections between regions and develop any worldbuilding. They hate Johto because it got, in many people's eyes, a better remake than the one in gen 6, which they hoped would redeem them. Considering the above, one wouldn't expect Kalosfags to also dislike Hoenn, but indeed they do. Their way of thinking is to use the existence of ORAS to uplift their generation's reception as a whole, but later to tie it into an argument about X&Y's strongholds. We've seen this with Hoennfags lifting FRLG beyond what it is.