Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

No.47401762 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am from the future, the far far future. Like a hundred years or so. I can't give you specifics, because I can't risk changing the past. Here are some generics I can tell you:

They are still shitting out games for this franchise. Yes, all the original staff died out long ago. The games are mere shells of what they used to be. The people making this shit don't even understand the games, and the certainly don't have or even care about the original vision.

I can't really say what the latest generation is, because generations aren't really a thing anymore. That concept was abandoned a while back as games became blended together more and more, re-re-remakes were shat out and games were packaged and merged. They keep older games updated via systems similar to DLC so most of the games from the last 20 or so years are all compatible with each other still.

BDSP was a long time ago, but I still played them on an old Switch I managed to salvage. The base game was mostly the same as DP, with a couple of minor conveniences from Platinum sprinkled in. These games had DLC, which we can't buy anymore as that shop was shutdown a long time ago. I haven't been able to play their DLC, but I've seen holos telling us about them. The DLC had a mix of stuff from Platinum, a couple of the events (that never got released in English in the originals), and a bit of new stuff they made up. Kind of like a mix of Crown Tundra and Delta Episode.