Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[65 / 15 / ?]

Please answer me about this LGBT bullshit

No.47413687 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Blanche, team Mystic leader on Pokemon Go, Some site talk about creating non binary Pokemons which is stupid. Genders have always been mostly irrelevent in pokémon and there is already a bunch of pokemon who don't have any gender. However, they claim that Blanche in pokemon Go is officialy non binary. I have been searching for answers but the media are LGBT friendly and i can see that they don't really know what they talk about. The most i can find was on Reddit -_-'. On Reddit half of them claim the same: why do you care, it change nothing, don't pay attention and they say it have been confirmed by the designer of Blanche. The other half claim that she is clearly female, the only one thinking otherwise are the english version caused by the use of the neutral pronoun where in others country they use She. They also say that what the designer say is not canon because in the end it's the Game freak/Pokémon company who have the last word on the matter. Sadly, i can feel that Reddit censor a lot of people and that suck.

In short, i want to discuss this here with actual pokemon player and not with Reddit guys who not touch any Pokemon game for the most.

What do you think Blanche is ?
What is canon ?
What are your opinion with people wanting to add non binary pokemon ?