Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

No.47468303 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Starts up the grill
>Puts some burgers on

Does anybody else just miss the good old days? You turn 10, pick up a Pokemon, travel the region to catch other Pokemon & collect gym badges, fight other trainers, mean rivals & gangsters? Nowadays, everything is just so complicated! Too many Pokemon, the rivals are all wimps instead of jerks & bullies, the evil gangs have these cockamamey schemes of a new world order...

Heck, even the trainers are too soft these days! What, with never having to change their box if they wanna catch more Pokemon, default EXP share, trading with people through the internet instead of in person like the good old days. I heard that there's even a FAIRY type, now! Can ya believe it?

>Flips burger patties

The way the rivals, professors & the champions always holds their hands, these darn kids will ALWAYS be kids! Apparently, legendary Pokemon will even come down & clean up the messes caused by the kids & the evil teams! When I was on MY Pokemon Journey, I NEVER had a legendary waste their time by helping me, nor did I ever expect one to! Today's Trainers need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps & fix the messes that they create!

But, hey, maybe I'm asking too much, because believe me when I say that I have seen Cryogonals who don't aren't as big of snowflakes as these kids! What do you expect when you send them all to Safe Space City to go to the Fairy Type Gym so that they can get their Participation Badge? Heck, they're probably gonna just download their badges through their Rotom phone apps in a coupla years... & then, there's the friggin' media!

All the media & younger trainers talk about these days is "gigantamax, Z Moves, mega evolutions, EV training..."

I just wanna battle, for Mew's sake!