Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!v1y5bJGzhSx
[3 / 2 / ?]

brilliant shining info

!!v1y5bJGzhSx No.47512674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
the visual have change but not like others claim. trainer visual in overworld become more defined, but is still the chibi style visual. object like grass and building have upgrade in texture as well, the games now look very high definition compared with the first video release for them. no pokemon from unova or up, and you cannot even transfer in region forms of pokemon who are already in the game. underground exploring has an online mode like sword and shield, but you cannot play between the two sets of games. capture the flag come back, you decorate your own room underground, and you can go on underground adventures that are like dynamax adventures without dynamax, instead with stat boosts. unlike sword and shield you can find mythic pokemon like celebi and deoxys in these adventures after you beat the game. also bring back the ball seals feature and pokemon contests, there is a new feature to share ball seal design with your nintendo friends. you can also play contests online. there is new online feature in the pokemon center basement where you can go to parties with other players. there are balloons, parade, minigame based around pokemon like wobbuffet and mime jr, and different ways to interact with players. the mythic pokemon events from the original games, for manaphy, darkrai, and shaymin will be available after you beat the champion. additionally, if your system has save game data for the legends arceus game, you will do the azure flute event in brilliant and shining. finally, there is no dynamax, mega evolution, z-moves, or region forms in the game.

the next video release is july 7, they will show some but not all of what this post say. they will show the underground online, online parties, contests, ball seals, and clearly the refined visual.

i am leaving out one major detail of the trailer but my post contain many hints toward it ;) i will return after the trailer to talk about the legends arceus game.