Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / ?]

My Fanmade Pokemon Game

No.47710468 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(comments: I was inspired by Loki when thinking about this game. Still in the works but I have the general plot and vision)
Pokemon Black and White 3: Timeless

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Pkmn BW3 is a direct sequel to BW2 and BW, all important events that occurred in those games carried onto this future of Unova. Team Plasma is officially gone, Ghetsis is nowhere to be found and the original reformed Plasma now helps communities and Pokemon around the Unova region.
Pokemon BW3 takes place 10 years after the events of BW2, you’re a young new trainer raised in Elwood town located south of the rest of the Unova region and directly south of Nuvema town. Elwood is a small rural town, miles away from the traffic and crowds of Unova proper.

During an unexpected turn in your usually very structured suburban life, your trainer finds themselves in a race against time. Accompanied with your Pokemon and friends you meet along the way, you battle the gym leaders of Unova, some fresh faced and others with decades of experience behind them.
Aiding Professor Bianca and allies to unravel the secrets of the dubious organization which dub themselves the Minutemen.

Jump through time and visit the past, unlocking unknown lost secrets and connecting the pieces to present Unova. Reveal the past of the Unovan heroes and villains that came before. Most importantly make a name for yourself by defeating the new Champion of the Unova region and carve your name in time as one of the heroes of Unova.

Past, present, and future are in the palms of your hands in Pokemon Black 3: Timeless!

continued...