Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 4 / ?]

No.47731954 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What does 1:1 even mean?
Does 1:1 mean literally the exact same game? So, does this mean no fairy types? Does this mean HMs are back?
Where did they ever say 1:1 in the trailer or website? Can you provide timestamps?
Does this mean no Giratina-origin form or Shaymin sky form since if those are in there it can’t be the same game as DP.
What does this mean for others forms and evolutions?Like Sylveon and alolan forms? If shaymin sky is “obviously in”, does that mean other forms are in too? If so, how is it exactly the same game, as if I could play a pokemon pearl rom right now and use sylveon? If sylveon is expected, what does 1:1 even mean?
Why do “people” on vp think this will be literally the exact same game as if they can’t show how they reinvisioned the dual screen features on the switch? Like they can’t show off how contests look and have changed?
How is this supposed to be LITERALLY the exact same game? Or is that not what 1:1 means? What does 1:1 mean to the point where there can be NOTHING to show? I mean I’d like to see how they handled poketch. Is that not worth a 30 second trailer? We still don’t know what it looks like in game. We still don’t know about how ball capsules will look and be handled, or if underground will be online. Why are we not allowed to ask, as if I could download a diamond rom and get my answers to those questions. I’d like a new trailer showing off contests and poketch at least.
Even windwaker HD had trailers. It could be considered a 1:1 game, yet had new stuff that was shown off. Why aren’t we getting anything? Not even gameplay footage of palpark?