Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 15 / ?]

Interesting research done into pokemon and fetishes

No.47850055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So there was a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discord server I was on that had an unusually high amount of people who also liked diapers in it, myself included. Counting myself, I would come to learn that 7 of the very active server members were diaper fetishists. And I can count there being 21 active members who I spoke and interacted with (again, counting myself). So that means that 1/3rd of the active members of the server liked diapers.

I originally guessed it was very low, only like 1% of Pokemon fans are diaper fetishists. However, with this server existing, that casts serious doubt that that is the rate. However, as mentioned, this server had an abnormally high amount and shouldn't be taken as an average. But it did inspire me to try and calculate the probability.

So first of all, when doing some probability calculations, I decided I shouldn't count myself. This is because it would be literally impossible for me to be in a server without diaper fetishists if I was counting myself, even if the server only had 3 members. So that leaves the question as being:

that leaves the question as being:

> "What are the odds that 6 people like diapers, among 20 active members, if someone has a 1% chance of liking diapers?"

So I decided to write a Java program to solve this question. Pic related, it is the program.

This program runs simulations that effectively roll dice to answer that question. It will run the simulation 1000 times and count the number of successful results (that is, a server that does have 6 or more members that like diapers among the 20 members). This was inspired off of the simulations people made to test the odds of Dream getting as many ender pearls and blaze rods as he was, which proved it was mathematically impossible for him to get that high of rates.
What I found is that it is mathematically impossible for a server like that to exist if the chance of someone in the PMD community liking diapers is 1%.

[Cont.]