Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 5 / ?]

No.47921090 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
GOOD EVEEEEEEEEEEEENING /vp/! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Inteleon (yes, Generation 8's premiere Water Starter from Pokemon Sword/Shield Version) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate Fighter Pass Volume 2! Make sure to save your tears for the 11th, and final, Fighter Pack when Inteleon sneaks into the spotlight!

>B-BUT SAMUSHUNTER SAI-
>B-BUT CROWD CHEER THEO-
My, my, smash fans and their nut case theories and leaker worship. While Box Theory did ended up true, a good chunk of roster speculation by smashers end up falling short all the time. Plus insiders haven't been right since the Byleth reveal(?), so what's the point of hearing on what they have to say at the last minute?
>WHAT ABOUT CINDERAC-
>WHAT ABOUT THE GOOGLE POL-
and do remember the time when people were so sure Decidueye, Mimikyu, and Lycanroc was going to get in. TPC marketing and other current trends is never going to give a clear message, but only glaring omissions in Smash does. (i.e. the lack of a pro-wrestler playstyle in the game.)
>NOOOO 3 WATER STARTERS IS TOO MUCH I NEED MUH GRASS TYPE RE-
The last time they cater to typefags, it ruined the enjoyment of a vastly unique character for one game (Pokemon Trainer). It's not like they they ever consider the pokemon's typing a factor since Incineroar using Fighting Type moves that don't ignite fire in-game.

But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!