Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 2 / ?]

No.47937403 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Masuda calls up Aonuma.
>Requests an urgent meeting with him, Aonuma agrees.
>He's curious as to what Masuda could possibly need to meet with him for.
>The time of the meeting arrives.
>"So, Masuda-san, what is it you so desperately needed to meet with me about?".
>Masuda is silent for a moment.
>He walks over to the window, hands crossed behind him, and gazes outside.
>"Aonuma-san, you may need to take a seat. I'm about to ask an extremely large favour of you."
>Aonuma's curiosity is piqued. Perhaps Masuda wants to use the Breath of the Wild engine as the basis for his new Pokémon games, to truly evolve the franchise to the next level?
>He sits in his chair and waits for Masuda to speak.
>"As you know, Aonuma-san, my team have been working quite hard to create the latest Pokémon™ games. For five hours a day, three days a week, we have spared only some expense in ensuring that there are many high quality female character designs, and even some new Pokémon™. However, making the game is very hard, and we are in need of your help."
>Masuda turns and looks Aonuma dead in the eye.
>"Aonuma-san, I would like to ask that you let us use the tree model your team created for Ocarina of Time to use in Pokémon™ Sword and Pokémon™ Shield"
>Aonuma is confused, this was not what he expected at all.
>"You.. You mean the tree model we created for the 3DS remake, right? I'd be happy to let you use it."
>"No, not that one."
>"What?"
>"I'm afraid that the game we have created would not be able to handle such a high fidelity model. We'd have to cut another half of all Pokémon™ just to accommodate it. No, we require the original Nintendo 64 model."
>Aonuma sits in stunned silence, he can't believe what he's hearing.
>Finally, he pulls himself together enough to speak again.
>"M-Masuda-san... do you actually have any idea how to make a game?"
>Masuda chuckles, then closes his eyes and shakes his head.
>"Haha, I don't really know..."