Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 11 / ?]

No.47986734 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sex is bad and i am very afraid of it. i seek and find solace in red balls which hold magical creatures of unimaginable power. i track these cunning creatures down in the grass and look far and wide for mythical, legends sheltered in caves, underwater, and in factories. I am a pokemon trainer. I WILL catch them all. In every single game I will do so. I like pokemon. I like catching them. I stomp down gyms one by one and take the elite 4 head on every single fucking time. I cherish my pokemon, they are my friends and allies. They forever will be. I am a pokemon trainer, breeder, researcher, professor, connoisseur, and seasoned VETERAN in the world of all things pokemon. I WILL BE THE VERY BEST. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS. TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST .TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE. I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND. SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE. TEACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND. THE POWER THATS INSIDE. POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! ITS YOU AND ME. I KNOW ITS MY DESTINY! POKEMON! OH YOURE MY BEST FRIEND, IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND. POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL. A HEART SO TRUE. OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH. YOU TEACH ME AND ILL TEACH YOU. PO KE MOOOOOOOON!! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.. YEA...