Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 9 / ?]

So this is what it's come to huh vp? Couldn't be more disappointed in you.

No.48042889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One of the last bastions of my childhood and from incessant lewding degeneracy, to general hatred and cynicism to everything Pokemon stands for has just made me come to loathe coming here. And the post thats broken me, is this shit. This hatred of fun here, this idea that you're 'onions' for getting excited about the latest installment. The overuse of wojak in general is rampant all over 4chan, but here it's often just used to mock anyone who's legitimately just enjoying the series.

I'll predict the obvious shit-posty responses that I'm some kind of Masuda or GF shill. I think I've been around long enough to see that coming a mile away. Or the no-true-pokemon-fan fallacy. Or any of the several hundred other copes. The problem was never with Pokemon, nor it's creativity. Back in my day we got low-res pixelated shit, and we loved it. And now all the graphics kiddies can't stop crying about how the pixels these days hurt their precious eyes. Ignorant that mere decades before the games weren't nearly as graphically polished. They refuse to look at anything positive, and instead continually doomerpost that Pokemon is over, and the franchise is doomed.

My scalding hot take of course, is that Pokemon is fucking awesome. It's always been awesome. And if you can't see it, then you need to log off the internet and go outside. Take your switch, ds, or handheld Pokemon game with you. And live apart from the negativity here. Because that's where I'm going. Out of here. You people are assholes with piss-poor attitudes about everything. And I refuse to put up with your crying for one more minute.