Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

No.48057574 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Dream Pokemon Games/Romhacks
They can be maingames, spinoffs, romhacks/fangames you'd like to see/eventually develop yourself, ect
I'll start:

I wish Game Freak made RSE remakes in Gen 5, based off the Gen 5 engine. I've always expected them to make RSE remakes during that time, since they've made entirely new sprites for Gen 3 Pokemon in Black and White, but they never did it
Of course, the remakes should be based moreso off Emerald, than Ruby and Sapphire. Featuring the Emerald/Emerald-inspired Gym Leader fights, Battle Frontier, ect
I would've also liked it if they included Pokemon from later generations inside Hoenn. Crossgen evos being obvious contenders, but also some Gen 4/5 mons + maybe a few more Gen 1/2 mons
It would've also been a good time to bring back the Dexnav. Except, having it function more like ORAS's Dexnav. Allowing you to catch HA Pokemon in the wild, and everything. Maybe also add an Island Scan-like feature, allowing players to catch exclusive Pokemon like starters and other shit

I would also like to see a game take place entirely inside Johto. No Kanto, or anything else. Obviously, the region will need to be made a little bigger and more feature-packed