Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 26 / ?]

My name is "10". This is Rosa.

No.48064090 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My name is "10". This is Rosa. I have only ever played Pokemon White (I made that "N is the greatest" thread a while back btw and he still is btw) but she is very cute. I picked Hilbert in White 1, but I plan on choosing Rosa in White 2 as she looks cute. Cuter than Hilda. Hilda has weird hair. So does Nate. Which is why I'm not going to choose him. His hair is weird too. Anyways, here is my point. The picture related which is attached to my post. This thread as well. Look at this picture. It shows Rosa slightly confused, blushing, with blood running down her nose. It looks extremely cute. And concerning. I would love to embrace her. And help fix her nosebleed immediately. She is in pain and is flustered. She expects me to help her. Which is what I always do. Which is what I will do. Always. She is very cute. I would love to embrace her as she towers above me. She would be taller than me. My head would be near her chest area. She would pat my head. I would cry in her chest. She would whisper in my ear "it's going to be alright". I love Rosa. She is the best. She would definitely be taller than me and make fun of me for it. I love everything about her. I love her frilly yellow shorts. I love her black leggings. I really love her sneakers. I love her color scheme. I love her cute hair buns. They would probably smell extremely great, like the rest of her body anyway. I love Rosa, and up until now, I have denounced people who waifu up my childhood female heroes, but now I've found my calling. Now I've found the exception. Now I understand. My third eye has opened. I've reached enlightenment. I now get it. I finally get it. I am Rosa's and she is mine. Please appreciate this photo of Rosa looking slightly confused, flustered, and in love, smiling, with a nose bleed I would help fix. I would tell her that it would be alright. And she would tell me the same. My name is "10". I am in love with Rosa. And she is in love with me. I know this. She does too. You all should too.