Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / ?]

No.48086110 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Max the Eevee
>20 year old
>Family business is commanding 100 eevees and evolving them into the next Mew.
>Scientist parents get killed by a rival criminal organization on his birthday.
>Turns himself permanently into an eevee to kill his parents' murderers.
>His specific eevee can shapeshift into all eevolutions and has extra abilities including dual types. He is the first normal eevee to grow big and he can change back to small.
>That female Sylveon that has been eyeing him forever even as a human keeps cuddling him and wants his fox dick.
>He becomes the 101th Eevee. Goes on dangerous missions in city areas, lava, ice, ocean to get funding, he uses items/gadgets up the ass every mission.
>Works with the equivalent of team rocket to get funding. Eventually takes over, backstabs them and steals the treasury after using them to kill the rival organization.
>Keeps evolving his eevees so they gain Mewtwo level of power and intelligence. Makes his own eevee city.
>Hangs out with Pokemon society from Mystery Dungeon and shits all over them by having a Star Trek tier sci-fi city with his eevees and all the mystery dungeon waifus around his dick. Sylveon never berates him, only kills all his waifus if he dares bring Sylveon to them.

>That separate arc where the player is playing from a second view perspectives and doesn't know it's himself, he's a tiny soft eevee preaching Care Bears friendship lessons but also the second Umbreon. Sylveon is like "I told you stop going out in the city at midnight on dangerous missions like you're Batman, didn't I?" "I told you it wasn't me." "Then who? cute little snuggly eevee?" "Eevee transforms into the full grown adult they've been taking orders from and reveals he was the second umbreon" Umbreon and Sylveon aren't mad. Umbreon is impressed thinking he was soft and Sylveon is like "Oh shit you're fully grown let's fuck" and eventually they're both like "Wait, tiny eevee is big eevee boss? Oh my God, literally.".