Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 4 / ?]

I FUCKING DID IT

No.48184717 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I BEAT THE LEAGUE! WITH THIS TEAM! ON SET! WITH NO ITEMS IN BATTLE! I didn’t even need to use any of my rare candies.
I actually can’t believe it, I really didn’t think I could do it, but I kept trying and trying, at several points I told myself “maybe you should just grind a few levels higher?” But I kept at it, I knew if I kept trying eventually I’d find a way to win, and I did. Props to literally every member of my team, Jaeger your thunder punch was vital in taking out Will’s xatu and lances gyarados, and your fire punch vital for taking out half of kogas team, Happy, you wonderful NFE goddess your hypnosis and ice punch are the only reason I’m here, taking out ALL THREE dragonite single handedly, tanking a hyper beam, then that lucky fucking freeze kicking in on his strongest one after a full restore letting you take it out while he full healed, Mrs. Sippy without your amazing defences and healing prowess idk that I could’ve finished Bruno’s Machamp, Still Ted without your Baton pass antics Quarter couldn’t have Outsped crobat and landed all those roll outs taking out probably the toughest battle of the whole league! God I’m just so proud of my team.
Pepsi the Weepinbell I’m sorry you couldn’t be here for this, I’ll make it up to you when we all beat Red I promise.

Yknow, THIS is why I still play Pokémon after all these years, the moments like this where I get to just feel genuine connection to my bro’s, they may just be pixels but dammit they were a valuable part of my experience here, and this is something I think I’m going to remember.