Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 12 / ?]

No.48198349 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Did they experiment in a new direction well or was it wasted potential? How do pokemon fans feel about Su/Mo US/UM? I'm finally playing Sun after saving in 2016 and forgetting about it. Cutscene slog aside it seems odd that all the island time pokemon base stats are so slow. The removal of 3D was particularly weird. I do like the mini pokemon snap thing but there's only 4 or so places to do it? I'm just starting to build up the little islands now which seem to be what turned into the pokejobs in sw/sh. As always a lot of the characters have memorable designs but then are written just enough for 5th grade reading skills.
>I like pokemon they make me smile.
>These dummies are cute in their dumbness.
>Wow how mysterious!
I haven't gotten to hear a lot of the music just yet but the team Skull theme is pretty fucking cool considering what little I know about 3DS sound limitations. The trial leaders seem like a mixed bag just like some gym leaders some forgettable some really cool. I tried really hard not to make a Mallow thread

Share your experience with sun and moon. Share any nostalgia about online battles or multiplayer content that can be missed since streetpass isn't really viable. Hell share some trivia.