Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 9 / ?]

Holy shit, CHADical Red absolutely RUINED other Pokemon games for me

No.48296547 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>MASSIVE amount of buffs of shitmons, nerfs of OP mons, reworks of abilities and moves, and even some new ones, VASTLY improved balancing
>Insane Quality of Life, no more tedious EV management or IV breeding bullshit, you can either pay to set your mon's EVs and IVs instantly or play on no-grinding mode
>Buff lucky egg for even more QoL and reduce grinding EVEN MORE
>ALL Pokemon, moves, abilities and mechanics up to gen 8 except dynamax which was mostly replaced with mega-evos, including a few new ones (BASED)
>Changes AI to be MUCH smarter
>Challenging but well-designed teams for the bosses/gym leaders and trainers
>Difficulty modes for accessibility or hardcore challenges, hardcore mode goes absolutely brutal with placing certain restrictions on you and boss teams almost always including things like legendaries or mega evolutions
>It even has its' own showdown to play online

Holy shit, this is so fucking good that it ruined other ROM hacks and official games for me, i can't go back to anything with all that tedious or boring shit like
>DURRR DON'T USE YOUR SPECIAL PSYCHIC TYPE ON A PHYSICAL FIGHTING TYPE OR YOU GET BAD EVS
>THE GAME IS REALLY EASY SO YOU NEED TEN BILLION SELF-IMPOSED CHALLENGES TO NEED A MODICUM OF STRATEGY
>THE GAME IS REALLY CHALLENGING SO YOU CAN'T USE YOUR FAVORITE SHITMONS WITHOUT GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED CAUSE GAMEFREAK ARBITRARILY DECIDED TO MAKE THEM SHIT
>OH WAIT IT'S CHALLENGING IN A LAZY WAY ANYWAYS THE AI IS STILL RETARDED AND YOU CAN EASILY CHEESE IT

I really, really hope future ROM hacks take inspiration from Radical Red, especially on the balance and QoL parts, holy shit