Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

Romhack suggestions

No.48349937 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, I'm in a pokemon mood, I'm watching the original anime in jap subbed and I'm going through GB2 and clover for the first time right now **first time posting here** and intend to start Colosseum and red rescue team today , I've gotten explorers of sky and stadium also ready to go but what I'd like to hear is which romhacks are worth going through in your opinion, I've gotten quite a few already and while I expect to only really make it through clover I like collecting them because I'm a virtual hoarder.

Clover is great got past Mt.clover today and looking forward to the rest, just wish there were more 3 evo pokemon as I haven't seen many so far and I like them best for progression reasons but there's so many I like I keep switching them and grinding them back up to level so many times.

I know there's a list of notable romhacks but there's so many I can't figure which ones to get, any and all opinions will be taken into consideration!

**I remember when I first got pokemon red, I was in a hospital bed and my grandpa and grandma got me the gameboy color and the game for me, best 2 weeks of my life, I'm their caretaker now**